Foundations In Personal Finance – Rachel Cruz and Dave Ramsey
When young people are making the transition into adulthood most of them are clueless about how to manage their money, so they learn by trial and error. The following lesson will teach you how a young adult can become more Financially Responsible.
Since 2015, FLON has taught over four thousand middle and high school students financial literacy from Foundations In Personal Finance.
The Five Foundations are the beginner steps for establishing and maintaining financial peace. These are basic steps that any teenager can and should follow in order to win with money.
- Save a $500 emergency fund.
- Get out of debt.
- Pay cash for your first car.
- Pay cash for college
- Build wealth and give
- Inspired classrooms.
- As you teach the important topics covered in Foundations, you’ll spark a curiosity and passion in your students that keeps them engaged and excited to learn more.
- Engaged students.
- As you teach the Foundations curriculum, your students will engage with you, their friends and their parents in meaningful conversations and questions. As this happens, you’ll be able to positively influence some of their most important life decisions.
Impact for a lifetime.
- As you guide your students to a deeper understanding through activities and real-world application, your students will discover confidence, find hope and begin to live to their full potential.
Click on the link to download Saving and Budgeting worksheets.
For more information go to www.ramseyeducation.com